Stealth Triachnid™ (Tritium Ready)
Pre-orders for the Stealth Triachnid (Tritium Ready)
- Get a $20 discount for ordering before August 25th
- Price goes up to $110 / $115 on August 30th.
- Pictures shown are an actual prototype.
- Black Brass Pictures will be uploaded soon
Shipping ETA: IN STOCK NOW
A Tritium Ready Fidget Spinner
My favorite part of the design is the side viewing slots for the tritium. You'll be able to admire your Triachnid™ from the top and sides while watching that sweet glow.
What Is Tritium?
Tritium is a gas that glows in the dark for 15 years without you having to charge anything. It'll glow automatically and it's really easy to install.
The Stealth Triachnid™ is a tritium ready fidget spinner. This means you can purchase tritium vials from a 3rd party and install them yourself very easily. The Triachnid™ will look fantastic without the tritium though.
The slots are specifically designed for 6 mm x 1.5 mm vials.
Installing tritium is OPTIONAL - but it's very easy. I could teach a 1st grader to do it :)
I'd be glad to walk you through the steps on FB - Add me: Max Salientes
- 12 tritium slots (vial size: 6 mm x 1.5 mm)
- 24 side cutouts allow tritium to glow on the top AND sides of the Spyder.
- Sleek textured ridges on the sides of the stainless steel buttons
Stealth Triachnid™ - Specifications
- Super Stealth Hybrid Ceramic R188 Bearing
- Additional SS R188 bearing
- Durable black oxide electroplating or Machine finished stainless steel
- SS Weight: 2.08 oz. (59 g)
- Black Brass Weight: 2.19 (62 g)
- 57 mm spinning diameter
- 11 mm thick
- 7.2 mm x 1.8 mm x 1.8 mm tritium slots - Fits 6 mm x 1.5 mm tritium
- 1 mm field of view for side slots
Note: This spinner is tritium ready, but will not be sold with tritium! It still looks fantastic without it. The pictures are of our prototype and the final version is even better with improved side viewing slots.
Special shout out to Vincent from Spin Space for helping me come up with the double tritium slot concept.
100% Happiness Guarantee
Stealth Spinners is a small company run by people passionate about customer service and high quality products.
We strive to create lifelong customers and close friends in the spinner community.
As such, we'll go the extra mile to make sure you're thrilled will your purchase.
Designing and selling high end fidget spinners is a highly personal business and I love every second of it.
If you have any problems with your order whatsoever, contact us and we'll get it fixed immediately.
Take a look at our customer reviews and shop with confidence.